FAQ – PHOENIX A2
WHAT IS THE PHOENIX A2?
The Phoenix A2 is the second generation of Phoenix massage guns. It can aid the recovery of athletes, gym-goers and can aid massage therapists in their professional use. It has a simplistic design which means that it can be used by anybody, fitness fanatic or not
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ORDER?
Every order of the Phoenix A2 includes:
- 1x Phoenix A2 Massage Gun.
- 1x Power Charger
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A.
- 4x Attachment Heads.
- 1x EVA Foam packaging case.
- 1x Lithium-Ion Battery.
- 1x Manual.
HOW DOES THE BRUSHLESS MOTOR WORK?
In short, Brushless Motors use strategically placed Magnets and Advanced Electro-Magnetic Technology to create energy and generate Reliable Torque Power. Brushless Motors are more durable than traditional brush motors because they are designed to use less moving parts causing less friction. This State of the Art Technology is EXTREMELY DURABLE and makes for a MUCH QUIETER OPERATION.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Our shipping times vary depending on where you live. Estimated delivery times are:
- USA: 4-7 Days with Free Shipping
- UK/Canada/UK/Australia and Rest of the World: 1-2 weeks with Free Shipping
For more details, please review our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
IS THIS ONLY FOR GYM FANATICS?
The Phoenix A2 is designed to be user-friendly and beneficial for anyone who uses it. We have had happy customers aged 18-63 and uses from post-workout muscle recovery to lower back pain and even arthritis!
IS THE PHOENIX DIFFICULT TO USE?
The Phoenix A2 is designed to be used by everyone! It doesn’t matter if you are a professional masseuse or a complete beginner that doesn’t know which part of the muscle to massage.
The Phoenix A2 is extremely intuitive to use – turn it on and apply to the area that is sore – it really is that easy
IS THERE A WARRANTY?
The Phoenix A2 comes with an free extended 3-year warranty.
Your warranty covers any aspect of the Phoenix A2 that does not involve human error.
Warranty protection begins on the date of delivery, not the date of purchase.
Protection includes, but it not limited to:
- Product arriving in sub-par conditions.
- Product failing to start.
- Product causing power surge at power outlet.
- Any of the tools snapping upon first use of the product.
Protection does not include:
- Any damages caused to you or other possessions as a result of unsafe use of the Phoenix A2.
- Any damages caused by incorrect power supply applications.
- Scratches, dents or aesthetic damages to the Product.
- Damages, scuffs or tears in the EVA containment box.
All warranty cases are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. If you wish to find out more about our warranty coverage please visit our warranty disclaimer page.
IS THERE ANY SHIPPING COST?
We ship globally. Shipping of the Phoenix A2 is Free. We only charge for shipping when the total cost of your order is less than $30.
DO I NEED TO PLUG IN THE PHOENIX A2 TO USE?
The Phoenix A2 is fully handheld and portable. All orders include a charger and a battery.
HOW LONG DOES THE PHOENIX BATTERY LASTS?
The battery life will very depending on what power level you are using and the age of your battery. Generally speaking, battery life will be 2-4 hours. To put that in perspective, if you use a fully charged Phoenix A2 for 10 mins per day (5 days week) a single charge could potentially last an entire month.
CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Every order is 100% trackable and we provide this for you once the tracking information starts populating. We always guarantee delivery and if the postal service loses your package, we will send a replacement free of charge.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
If you are not satisfied with your Phoenix A2 within 90 days of receiving it, you are entitled to a full refund.
Please read the Refund Policy for full information.
ARE THERE ANY SAFETY CONCERNS?
The Phoenix A2 is amongst the safest percussion massagers available. It is equipped with Automatic Shut-off Technology to prevent over-usage and protection of various electrical functions.
This High Powered Device is Durable and Ergonomically Designed to include an Anti-Slip Silicone Grip which helps minimizes external vibrations. The Phoenix A2 is safe to use during Pre-workout warmups, Post-workout recovery, or anytime throughout the day (or night) to massage, loosen, or relax muscles.
But there are some safety concerns you need to be aware of. As with all high-performance sports tools, misuse of the products will result in injury. Dicey’s do not accept responsibility for any injuries caused by misuse of the Phoenix A2.
To keep the Phoenix A2 Safe Please consider the following:
- Do not place your fingers or any other objects near any metal parts or near the motor after usage.
- Do not use any batteries or chargers other than the ones provided by Phoenix.
- Do not use your Phoenix A2 on your head, genitals, heart or vital organs. Avoid using your massage gun in the vicinity of hair. This includes the C4 vertebrae for those who wish to use the spinal attachment of their massage gun.
- Do not let your Phoenix A2 come into contact with water, excessive sweat or fluids. If this occurs, allow the product to fully dry and remove any residue fully before using your Phoenix A2 again. If you are concerned that your massage gun will malfunction, please contact an electrical engineer or specialist who can safety test your massage gun
- Never attempt to disassemble the battery or replace them with non-Phoenix certified products.
- Never store the battery in temperatures above 37°C (100°F)
- For long term battery usage, do not charge the battery above 90% or let it fall below 15%.
- Always remove the charger once the Phoenix A2 is fully charged to ensure that overcharging does not occur. This can significantly decrease the lifetime of the battery with consistent overcharging.
CAN I TRAVEL WITH MY PHOENIX A2?
The Phoenix A2 does not contain any items which are on the no-fly list. In almost all cases, it will be required for you to put your Phoenix A2 into hand-luggage as it contains a battery. For more detailed information, please contact the TSA or air travel company to establish whether your massage guns are compatible with the flying requirements and regulations